Our client was in the process of finalizing a customizable IVR, the back end of the software (login/platform) was all complete and only needed scripts to manage the web interface backend login. They used to provide login credentials to gain access and complete tasks. They had several scripts that needed to be configured within the flow to guide each caller where they needed to be routed when making the call. Their main goal was to make the IVR run seamlessly through each script and start to finish in order. where you come from They had over 6 different scripts that needed to be created and configured in the IVR flow to make the call experience possible. Below are the rest of the features that needed to be implemented within the software for it to function properly.
Facts about the software below:
- We will be expecting a lot calls and want to use an open source solution, which will cost almost nothing while it runs other than just production hours
Experience was required:
- Twilio API
- Previous IVR building and scripting experience is extremely beneficial
Features needed to be created within the software:
- Record and store voice response
- VOIP integration
- Text/speech recognition
- Google cloud for text/speech recognition
- CRM plug-ins/integration (salesforce, Capterra, Zoho, etc)
We have build multilevel ivr with flow redirections and setup api execution for this, we have also enabled recordings for this calls so they can easily track.
Fast Business Growth
Our Goal is to create innovative and high-quality software solutions that meet the needs and expectations of their clients. This involves designing, developing, testing, and deploying software applications that are reliable, efficient, and user-friendly.