They were looking for a PBX engineer, which could capable of fulfilling the following responsibilities:
- Install, program, repair, and maintenance of voice and computing products, such as VoIP PBX systems, for a business
- Configure the voice server, install and configure the correct VoIP software, and troubleshoot code as needed
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and system problems using testing gear and other tools to ensure equipment is running correctly
- Perform any modifications, moves, and add requested by the client, and complete documentation such as updating and closing service tickets
- Other duties include interacting with customers directly to resolve issues and advice on special requirements, upgrades, and needed maintenance
- Support to data technician
We have done installation and configuration on centos 7 based system and also configured all flow and given support and help to their technical team and also provided documentation so they can check for the future as well.
Fast Business Growth
Our Goal is to create innovative and high-quality software solutions that meet the needs and expectations of their clients. This involves designing, developing, testing, and deploying software applications that are reliable, efficient, and user-friendly.